- This event has passed.
KPSRL: Learning and Knowledge Uptake in Practice
July 30 @ 00:00 - September 30 @ 00:00
Between July and September 2018, the KPSRL will organize three workshops on institutional dynamics and the creation of an organizational learning culture for a constant knowledge inquiry, sharing and absorption. Practitioners, researchers and policy makers will reflect on the application of new information to adjust ideas, strategies, operating assumptions and/or activities in SRoL policy and programming.
The workshop series aims to unpack learning and knowledge uptake practices as well as dynamics of KPSRL’s community members and to develop strategic approaches for:
- a better use of knowledge and research produced within the community
- the development of a common understanding of pathways to using that knowledge and research for policy and program improvement
The three workshops are scheduled as follows:
- Understanding and linking knowledge, learning and policymaking in relation to security and rule of law – July 2018
- Learning and knowledge uptake in practice: Assumptions, Approaches and Dynamics – August 2018
- Strengthening knowledge absorption: pathways and obstacles identified – September 2018