or EthnoGeoPolitics in short, aims to further the knowledge on the cultural, social, religious, ethnic and (geo-)political characteristics, processes and developments in different areas of the world.
As a non-profit organisation, we seek to achieve this by:
- offering guest lectures for existing courses, or courses developed by ourselves, related to ethnogeopolitics or kindred issues and disciplines at universities, institutes and colleges inside and outside the Netherlands.
- encouraging debate on ethnogeopolitical topics and research findings, as presented in our new journal Forum of EthnoGeoPolitics (see link ‘Publications’).
- providing or participating in teaching modules and materials on ethnogepolitical concepts, research methods, topics, regions and research findings for universities, institutes and colleges in and outside the Netherlands.
- presenting papers, organising panels and giving lectures at conferences, symposia and other meetings in academia and meetings for the wider public (see link ‘Activities’)
- providing Open Access through our license policy